INSTRUCTIONS: Bold the ones that apply to you. Tag 3 people later.
- I've never watched Titanic.
- I’ve never read Pride and Prejudice.
- I’ve never been drunk.
- I’ve never played Laser Tag.
- I’ve never skipped in a public place.
- I’ve never sung at an inappropriate moment.
- I’ve never cried over a movie.
- I’ve never cried reading a book.
- I’ve never cried while watching a TV show.
- I’ve never owned a music player.
- I’ve never made a Twitter.
- I’ve never read anything by Charles Dickens.
- I’ve never been in love.
- I’ve never skipped school.
- I’ve never owned a rabbit.
- I’ve never sang solo in front of a crowd of 100+ people.
- I’ve never played Guitar Hero.
- I’ve never had more than four siblings.
- I’ve never jumped off a swing.
- I’ve never been camping.
- I’ve never watched an episode of QI.
- I’ve never watched a Heath Ledger movie.
- I’ve never watched High School Musical.
- I’ve never made a sibling cry.
- I’ve never stolen anything.
- I’ve never broken the law.
- I’ve never jumped in the sea fully clothed.
- I’ve never read the Bible.
- I’ve never passed on a chain letter.
- I’ve never met a celebrity.
- I’ve never written fanfiction.
- I’ve never gone scuba diving.
- I’ve never dyed my hair.
- I’ve never had a tattoo.
- I’ve never watched WWE on TV.
- I’ve never taken part in a sports contest.
- I’ve never been to a football match.
- I’ve never danced to a Michael Jackson song.
- I’ve never watched a sunset.
- I’ve never played a musical instrument.
- I’ve never sky dived.
- I’ve never eaten fish.
- I’ve never read Twilight.
- I’ve never punched someone.
- I’ve never swam with a dolphin.
- I’ve never broken a bone.
- I’ve never danced well.
- I’ve never been arrested.
- I’ve never owned a Playstation Three.
- I’ve never watched a Batman movie.
- I’ve never sang at a Karaoke Night
I TAG:
navesh
fongee
tham
No comments:
Post a Comment